BBPublications is a market leader in publishing collectible series of coffee table books, which are also distributed as searchable and well-optimized digital editions.
We have worked with some of the best niche brands in the world.
The book – an ultra-large, leather bound, silver embossed and boxed edition – will feature profiles of, and interviews with, the world’s leading influencers across a range of categories. These are typically individuals we profile in BBeyond Magazine.
Both the books and magazine are distributed globally and directly to our proprietary database of ultra-wealthy consumers and across our extensive network of corporate partners. Some examples of participants in previous editions can be found below:
What is B Beyond Books?
B Beyond Books is an engagement platform for the global 1%.
It is part of a global media group that publishes BBeyond Magazine, the leading periodical for major influencers. We engage and interact with the individuals we profile in the magazine through a series of international private events and a direct introductions app which will be launched later this year.
How are our books distributed?
We have the following distinct channels of distribution:
- Across an opted-in database of subscribers which we have built over two decades of publishing the book series
- To individuals we profile in our flagship magazine, BBeyond. These are global citizens/multiple home owners who are profiled as art collectors, philanthropists, ultra-successful entrepreneurs, etc.
- Via retail outlets globally, including Amazon.com
- Digitally, via our dedicated website, beyondblack.org and via the KDP program (Kindle Direct Publishing)
- Across our BBP eco-system, which includes everyone who has ever participated in a book in the BB series (the BB series focus on specific high end industries such as architecture, interior design, art, yachting, elective surgery, travel, finance, etc.)
- To all participants in the current edition
The last point brings us to the single participation requirement (other than providing us with editable text and high res images)…
What are the conditions for participation?
We coined the term “cross-distribution concept” when we launched the BBP imprint two decades ago. What this means in practice is that we expect all participants to pre-order a small number of copies to display and/or offer to clients. This allows us to gift copies to participants in previous editions within our eco-system (see above) and at launch events we host. It means the books are visible in high value homes, hotels, resorts, offices, yachts, etc. globally and collected as a series.
We engage our eco-system (book and magazine participants) via events, social media and a soon to be launched app which would allow greater connectivity globally.
The current edition that you have been invited to participate in has a cover price of GBP£1000, and participants are required to pre-order a minimum of five (5) copies.
Schedule a call with the editor-in-chief
To discuss any aspect of the above in more detail, please contact us to arrange a call with Caroline Brand, our editor in chief. The form below is provided for convenience, but you may prefer to email Caroline directly via caroline [at] bbpublications.org